Employment Visas

Silhouetted shot of a young businesswoman looking at a cityscape from an office windowAs your company grows, you may need or want to hire foreign workers to help your company take the next step. Under current immigration law, you can apply for a nonimmigrant (or temporary) visa to allow that individual to come to, or remain in, the U.S.  Employers also have the opportunity, in many cases, to sponsor that person for permanent resident status allowing the employee to remain in the U.S. indefinitely.  Find out how instituting an intelligent visa strategy can help maximize your chances of success applying for work authorization from the United States Citizenship & Immigration Services (“USCIS”) Department of Labor or State Department.